Pages

About Me

My photo
Hello my name is Shelley Newman i am an artist based in London and i am currently studying a Foundation art degree. I have always been interested in art & design since i was little, my hobby is drawing Manga, a Japanese cartoon drawing style witch is very popular around the world. My artwork is based on graphic design where i use photoshop to manipulate my artwork, On this blog will be my personal artwork and also my work from my course, I hope you enjoy.

Sunday 6 January 2013

10X10 Gallery Visit - Somerset House

We went to the Somerset house exhibition unexpectedly one morning, I'm glad we went though because there were some interesting works their that inspired me for my own 10 x 10 project for Balham. I based my work on Joseph Robson and his piece The old war office, and interesting building to draw but her took this building and used multi media witch I love to use because I like using a range of materials in my work. He divided the building into sections and then he used a mixture of pencil, watercolour and different types of photography with different effects, All together I think this piece us really visually interesting to view.










No comments:

Post a Comment